Thursday 19 April 2012

Hotel Rwanda Genocide.

We just watched Hotel Rwanda and learned about the genocide in Rwanda. We saw alot of conflict throughout the movie and it was really effective. The movie made me think alot about conflict and helped me to bring it back to my daily life and who Im in conflict with. It was so sad to see so many lives taken for no reason ..and it really hit me that this actually happened ..it wasn't that long ago . We learned so much in the religion module about conflict ...and it became real to me that this happens . The genocide is so sad and moving ..there are no words to describe how I feel after watching it . Seeing corpses left behind ...they were humans they had hopes and dreams and passions and their lives were thrown away because of nothing. Their whole world fell into destruction.

2 comments: